Healing Heart of Jesus (New Contributor)

As a new contributor to this blog site, I am humbled to be able to join so many other wonderful writers that contribute to spreading the Love of Jesus and our wonderful Catholic faith.

My background:
My name is Laura Durant, and I live near Austin, Texas, with my wonderful husband, John. I grew up in the faith, and met my husband as he was converting to Catholicism (what a joy that was!). I am also a member of the Austin Community of the Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites. I have developed over time a strong love and tenderness for the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary. It started first with my relationship with Mary, who as she so easily and surely does, lead me straight into the loving flames of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Healing Heart of Jesus (www.healingheartofjesus.com)
The blog I felt called to create is all about the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and focuses on the transformation of my heart and the transformation Jesus wants to do in each of our hearts - as well as the amazing mercy and healing power of His Most Sacred Heart. If you feel called to look more into my blog, click here. I also have a Facebook page and Instagram account related to this blog.

Sample of My Latest Posts:
Look to Jesus for All Your Answers
Look to Jesus for all your answers, and all will be given to you. We must learn to love with Jesus’ Heart and look to Jesus for all answers to our life’s concerns if we want to live a life filled with peace and freedom and to live without anxiety. For Jesus IS the answer. We need only look to Him and see His loving gaze on us to know with complete certainty there is no problem He cannot solve.
Read More

Comments

  1. Welcome Laura. I haven't been to Austin in quite a number of years - more than a decade ago, for sure - but I remember it being a lovely city.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective