If You're Looking for Practical, Solid Teaching...

Look no futher than... here.
{insert ha ha, eye roll, and lol here}

I'm looking for a solid faith... but where do I go?
I'm not going to tell you I have the corner on the truth because honestly, I don't. I think that honor goes to gifted teachers like...:

Father Robert Barron
Scott Hahn
Peter Kreeft
and
R.C. Sproul
(maybe also the very gifted and wise Tim Keller)

There are so many!!! :)

I think one of the things that is hardest about parenting are the times when I am at a loss. It is when I come up short in knowing how to guide my children. Perhaps it is not having the correct answer when they ask ...

Top Ten Ways to Know You're on Solid Ground:
read the rest at tacywilliamsbeck.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective