A Prayer for Wisdom

For More Visit Allison Gingras www.ReconciledToYou.com


How Often Do We Think to Turn to God for Wisdom?


Lord,
There are things in this world that clearly perplex me.
Illness, Death, Poverty
Just to name a few.

There are things to surprise and delight me as well.
There I need your guidance
on which you have for me and to know my limits.

Generous are your ways, it is clear you hold nothing back
except for that which is not for my best.
For YOU know the plans you have alone for me.

Lord,
Pour your grace upon me,
That I MAY know and heed your ways.
Shower me with your Wisdom that I may know You!


All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras
www.ReconciledToYou.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective