Hating People: Not an Option

World Youth Day 2000, Rome, from sporki, via Wikimedia Commons, used w/o permission.

This showed up in today's news ... CNET's piece quoted part of this Twitter blog post:
"Progress on addressing online abuse" (November 15, 2016)

"...The amount of abuse, bullying, and harassment we’ve seen across the Internet has risen sharply over the past few years. These behaviors inhibit people from participating on Twitter, or anywhere...."...
All that reminded me of a familiar sentiment I saw on Twitter last year:
"Sometimes I wish I was religious so I could have an excuse for hating people."
...That's a lot of folks discussing religion and hate. Some agreed with the "excuse for hating people" quote, some didn't, and some discussed something completely different....
More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective