#WorthRevisit - Sharing Favorite OLD Posts


Over on Catholicmom.com (where I am a contributor) we are up to something WONDERFUL: 

A 33 day Marian Consecration Retreat to prayerfully anticipate the commencement of the Year of Mercy (beginning Dec. 8th - yippee!!). Join us as we share the book 33 Days to Morning Glory: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat In Preparation for Marian Consecration by Fr. Michael E. Gaitley, MIC.
Don't have the book or waiting for it to come in?? May I suggest listening to it on Mary Graham's Living Witnesses Podcast !!

Today I am revisiting my contribution to the 33 Day Marian Consecration Retreat from last week on Catholicmom.com - Renewing Our Baptismal Promises... DAILY!!  Read My Reflection Here...


All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective